Monday, February 2, 2009

Bill Blass Shoot- PREPPING SKIN!




One of my favorite things to do- a perfect model with no flaws, gorgeous skin, and size 0. Ahhh....I digress. When focusing on the whole 'less is more' motto we hear all the time it truly can only be achieved if the skin looks good. Exfoliation, hydration and correct shade all set the tone for how the rest of the makeup works. Ladies- DO NOT purchase color of any sort if you see your skin is not ready. Look in the mirror with no makeup and feel on both sides of your nose- does is feel dry, dehydrated or look flaky? If so, exfoliate first in the shower after cleansing. I have several I like and I'll list tomorrow. The pictures we took for this shoot turned out fantastic- not because she's a 19 year old model but b/c her skin was prepped correctly. I see 19 yr olds w/ bad skin all the time. It's not the age rather the investment that makes the difference. You're skin is your 401K it only get's better when you put something into it!
More later on Valentine's makeup
You'll never look as good as you do today
Dara

No comments:

Post a Comment