Friday, April 10, 2009

Girls' Weekend in SC = MAKEOVERS!







I had the best girls' weekend 2 weeks ago in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and of course one of the days turned into a complete makeover day for all my high school friends who are now new moms, stepmoms, or moms- to- be. In a nutshell, they have little time and still want to look and feel sexy so it was so fun to be able to bring back all the memories of having had done makeup on them in the past and put a little more skill behind this experience.

There is no better feeling than getting together with High School girlfriends and turning into a 17 yr old again doing hair, makeup, and gossiping. I love every moment I have with friends and somehow adding in makeovers to the bonding makes it even better. I am so grateful for good girlfriends and to have had the opportunity to make them look and FEEL as gorgeous as I know they are was so much fun. We have the best memories and definately made some new ones this weekend!

You'll never look as good as you do today

Dara

No comments:

Post a Comment