Friday, April 10, 2009

Lancome Genefique

I'm very selective about the products I endorse as I try a lot and have to really use for several weeks to be sure 1) it is a quality product that does not give me a reaction and 2) I can see some visible result and the end result is amazing. With this said I can truly say Lancome's new concentrate, Genefique, falls into this category. It's a youth-activator that when used under any serum and moisturizer, activates your skin's own genes to reveal a younger, more youthful look. I have been using for 3 weeks and am astounded by how smooth, bright, and healthy my skin looks. I use am and pm and can see a real difference in the lightening of my pigmentation around my eyes and cheeks.

I am a huge fan of Lancome skin care, and once again they have created an ingenius product that will give your skin a boost from the inside out.

www.lancome-usa.com

You'll never look as good as you do today

Dara

5 comments:

  1. The instructions say to use 1 to 2 drops for face and neck. Is that really enough to cover your entire face??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Man who just turned 40. I bought one of these from lancome-usa.com then decided I couldn't wait until it gets here and went down to Sephora to buy one outright. I really like it (BUT IT'S ONLY DAY ONE,...) If it works I will just keep both bottles. I don't think $78 is so much to charge, Diamond Drops are like $350, even Lancomes own 'Secret' serums can be $300. Actually two or three drops is enough for face and neck as the texture is very slick and interesting. Also goes into tghe skin completely. and quickly. spread your drops onto your fingertips and tap lightly all over your face at first to get a little bit everywhere, then go over again tapping more evenly. This will allow for maximum 'spreadibility' and maker the product last as long as it's supposed to. Ths is not the kind of treatment you need to 'coat' your skin with. It is more of a 'Messenger' to tell your genes to wake up... Increase tHEIr Activity. So think of it thast way. A messagae need not be big to be effective or dynamic.. think of: "Houston, we have a problem" ---> Short message - BIG result...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dara,

    Great site! Very helpful for relatively clueless gals like me. I hate to class down the joint, but have you checked out the Oil of Olay Regenerist anti-aging stuff? I haven't tried but admit to thinking the commercials seem pretty convincing.

    Thanks for any thoughts,
    Emily from LBSS/Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started using Genifique and so far I am very pleased especially since I don't have to change the rest of my skincare routine. Said routine is kind of a hybrid Clinique/Kinerase/Lauder/Fresh thing so you can see I try and test as well. I do wish the product had come with an insert however. Is it Ok for instance to put it on after I tone but before I do everything else? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ms. LeBris- thanks for your comment and yes, use after your toner and before everything else and you will see your skin tone completely brighten up!
    thank you!
    Dara

    ReplyDelete