Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Saw Botox injections- wow

I saw Botox performed yesterday for the first time on one of my amazing clients. I met with the Dermatologist for some potential partnering with her office and have to say as someone who is completely NOT phased by needles it looked much worse coming out then it did going in. Little raised bumps on the area right away proceeded to bleed a little and appear raised afterwards but completely disintegrated within minutes. What I found so interesting was how this Derm was able to sculpt almost aristically areas that were asymetrical and correct the facial structure- fascinating!!! I loved watching the procedure and as I've become accustomed to seeing makeup only go so far- everything in moderation, as needed, can be very beneficial to the overall look of a face once the makeup is on. I had to give my first hand opinion on this as I was in complete awe of the procedure.


Stay tuned for my recommendations for peeps in NYC for specific services I have built quite a repetoire of people I believe in and credibility is a huge factor with me as you'll see. This Dermatologist is Dr. Felderman 3rd b/t 75-76.

You'll never look as good as you do today

Dara

No comments:

Post a Comment