Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mascara

I am really obsessed with mascara...Since I can remember I've worn mascara and not just a little- enough that in 8th grade Katie Dudley asked me 'Dara, how do you get your lashes all clumpy and spidery?' I remember feeling minorly insulted yet pleased that my lashes, for better or worse, stood out. And I was just getting started. Fast forward 21 years and I finally realized not only does my name rhyme with my favorite product it was destiny- I had to name my company Daramascara and there you have it...the rest is history.

You'll never look as good as you do today.

Dara

2 comments:

  1. I love that story! It's so sweet. I had a similar experience only I was really upset by it. I used to wear (please forgive me) BLUE MASCARA!! Do you remember those days?? You probably did not succumb to such silliness... but I thought it was so cool at the time. :)

    xoxo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo remember BLUE mascara- however, it wasn't BLACK enough for me lol!! I love it! Thanks for the feedback, Angela.
    Dara

    ReplyDelete